Script Readthroughs 2015
Veni Vidi Film is looking for scripts for our next lab sessions in 2015.
This time round we’re specifically focusing on film and are only looking for SHORT film scripts as part of these upcoming labs.
Scripts can be finished screenplays or short films scripts currently in working development
All previous labs have proved successful with a number of writers’ scripts going on to further development and production. Each session is solely geared towards script development and progression through a series of informal table reads with professional actors and post-read discussions.
Veni Vidi has programmed to make more short films in the coming year, if there is further interest we may consider your script for potential production.
- Short film scripts only. Between 5 – 8 mins max
- We’re looking for scripts that tell interesting and compelling stories, which can hold an audience.
- Films that cause debate, reflect social issues, but not domestic dramas.
- Visually stimulating
- Can be any genre or time period
- Be mindful of characters, not having too many that pulls away focus from your story
Readthroughs will take place in early February 2015 (date TBC) Our lab sessions are to aid development so no fee will be given to selected writers.
Please note we read all scripts sent through to us but due to the amount of the submissions we normally receive cannot give feedback on all scripts. We will only be in touch if your script is selected for the lab session.
Send your short film script through to us at: email@example.com